Monday, September 30, 2013

Frustrations!

Maybe it's because I work full-time.  Perhaps it's because I have three children ages 1, 3 & 5.  Or that my husband & I are ships passing in the night when it comes to time spent together.  Whatever it is, lately I can't help but feel like I can't keep up...

My house looks like a mess...all day...every day.  I will never be featured in a lovely Pinterest picture or capture my latest home organizing project in a post here.  I'm just trying to stay on top of the daily stuff (and failing miserably).

The dishes are never-ending & did I mention the only dishwasher I own is currently typing this blog?!

I'm drowning - in laundry, piles of bills/mail, papers/handouts from school & overall clutter.

I live in 1,000 sq ft.  That's it.  For three children, two adults, one cat & all of our clothes/food/toys/memories/etc.  It's not nearly enough.  Not by a long shot.

I write a blog (when I find the time & feel inspired) but I don't think anyone actually reads it except for my husband.  "Hello, is anybody out there?"

I make to-do lists & feel accomplished if I can check off one thing.

I feel like I'm buried so deep in a hole that I can't even see the daylight.  I'd love to figure out a better way to conquer some of these items, but I have to find some motivation first.  Living with all of these things day in & day out for years makes it difficult to get excited about change.

No comments:

Post a Comment